Thursday, January 27, 2005

Breakforth and Photos

Well, Breakforth 2005 is this weekend. Which means I'll be going to breakforth training tonight. I am going to be an usher and a room host, so that should be pretty cool. This is going to be my first time ever at breakforth, either as a volunteer or as an atendee, so it should be pretty cool. Hopefully I don't do anything stupid or mess up somehow. :)

For those of you who have asked or even wondered why I didn't post any of the pictures I took with my new digital camera online yet... well... I have now. You can view them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/g_mahfia/. One of the cooler features of this site is that if you press the "g_mahfia's tags" link on the right hand side, you can choose to view certain pictures by clicking on their tags. (You can even mix and match tags to find a more specific picture). The larger the tag (in size) means that there is a greater amount of pictures with which that tag has been attached.
However, I don't know where I can post the videos I have taken with my D-cam. So... yeah, if anybody wants to see the videos, or wants a copy of the videos. Just e-mail me or tell me over msn and I can send them to you. Of if anybody knows where I can post videos, let me know. :)

1 comment:

jbong said...

good thing you cant post the videos. its a very good thing