Hmmm... I don't know how this blog thing works... but I'm guessing and hoping that this will be better than me cutting and pasting my thoughts from one page to the other all the time.
So yeah... nothing much going on. It's apparently midterm week at the UofA this week... and surprisingly... I have no midterms this week. So yeah, guess I'll just spend the week catching up in my classes. I need to start cracking in school, cause I'm seriously far behind in all my classes.
But I did start working out last week with Tommy, and I realized that I hadn't stepped into a work out gym since grade 10, yup, that was 4-5 years ago, kinda sad eh?? So surprise surprise... I worked out on what was it... Monday evening... and I was sore till the end of Thursday... kinda pathetic, but hopefully over time I'll get stronger and my body will get used to actually doing work. haha
Hmm, what else... hallway hockey is picking up, hehe... but we seem to be scuffing up the walls a bit. :) yup, I guess that's all for now
No comments:
Post a Comment