Saturday, April 10, 2010

Probation

Finally, after 2 1/2 years of working casual at the Children's hospital... I am off probation! Stupid 2000+ hours of probation time! That's almost an extra $2 an hour. AND we got a 5% raise. YIPEE! And I get to play supervisor over the summer. Talk about strange: a casual working as a supervisor. HA. But then again, I don't think I ever imagined I'd still be here by now. But even though things haven't worked out the way I expected it to, career wise... God is still providing and still in charge and He Is Good.

Now to keep working on my thought processes and making it more positive in nature! Finally get myself out of this slump and hopefully my insomnia finally goes away as well!

Okay, time to stop wasting time online and finally get cracking on my stupid research paper.

No comments: