Saturday, November 25, 2006

D-Day

Monday, November 27th, 2006!

80% or above = pass = continue in EMT-A Program
79% or below = possible retest = booted from EMT-A Program

No longer multiple choice exams... but it's time for the practical exams! Trauma Scenario. Medical Scenario. Skill Testing. Dum Dum Dum! Probably the most nerve wrecking day of the entire semester. The day everyone stresses over. The day everyone loses sleep over. The day everyone pulls their hair out and even the toughest of guys will allow some tears to flow.

Well... figured I havn't blogged in a while and wanted to post a blog under this new beta version... so far everything seems about the same. Also... missed YAC last night cause I was exhausted from studying and practicing scenarios. I have a feeling I'll be missing church tomorrow as well to continue going over my signs and symptoms in order to better diagnose a patient properly in the field. And then Monday Morning... D-Day. 0800-1700.

Well, lets hope I PASS!! Me and my platoon is probably going out to celebrate afterwards, lol. I told them I don't drink, so we'll probably hit up a resteraunt or something instead of the bar! haha, I'm such a party pooper! Otherwise... after Monday (if I pass) it will be clear sailings from there on in till the next D-Day after second semester. One more Anatomy and Physiology Written Exam... One more Medical Terminology Written Exam... One more Professional Practice Written Exam... and then it's time for some CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! And after that... PRACTICUM! Excited... yet Nervous...

anyways... later all. Wish me luck!

EDIT: Apparently my template was not compatible with the new Blogger: Beta. So I've gone back to my original blogger template (with a few minor tweaks). I actually liked my newest blog template but whatever. This will do for now. Now comments should work again. I'll try to figure something out for my better template later... after I'm done studying... which I need to get back to now. Thanks for the distraction PRISCILLA!! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor geeoo :P get more sleep and
dont stress tat much cuz on the day
of the exam u might 4get things and
tat wouldnt be good God will be there
w/ u and help u calm urself down and
u prob gonna ace it ur soo smarttt :P
and u hav been studin hard and everythin so dont worry about itt

hahaha so u dont drink not surprized
part pooper :P lol hmm... no wonder
u werent at yac on friday i was lykee heyy!!! where's geeoo :0 lol

o btw ur welcommeee for the distraction lol xD not my fault ur comments didnt workk lol :P now i had to type this up 3 times lol :P

Good luck on studdyinnn
u'll definatly pass and get a
high marrkk!!! :D