Monday, September 12, 2005
Eyes Wide Open (part. lll)
I had this dream, a very vivid dream, back when I was probably 6 years old or so. One so vivid that I still remember to this very day. I remember clearly getting up early in the morning before my alarm went off because I really had to go pee. So, I head off to the washroom, lift up the seat and take a pee. After that, I feel so much better and relaxed that I head back to bed and go back to sleep, only to wake up... all wet. Yup... dreams do affect you in reality. :P
10 comments:
so what you're saying is that you wet the bed? r u sure you were only 6...or do you mean 16?? hehe...
haha...so mean...:P
6 or 16, it's good that you've shared this story. Had you repressed this memory from existance... who knows what kind of person you might have turned out to be!
hey there,
i dont get it, did you wet your bed just recently or had a dream wetting your bed or wet your bed when you were a kid???
I wet my bed almost every nite. (no sarcasm) I have bladder problems.
Geo.
yea it is kinda mean...but i needed to do something to lower his morale so he would score less on jackson's blog points!!! and yes!! it worked!!!
i'm sorry to hear that you have bladder problems...i'll be sure to pray for you...:)
Yes it's a shame. Geoffrey has had bladder problems all his life.
I have been treating him but nothing works. He has to rely on Depends.
Dr. Bob Wong
(Geo's family doctor)
Ummm... first off... Jenny, you pray? really? you're a Christian? you go to church?
second. HEY. why's everybody teasing me about my bladder problems. It's quite personal you know... i may never recover from this traumatic experience.
yea i pray...twice a day, before lunch and before dinner:P...
Post a Comment